|Great Bend SDA School|
HOW STUFF WORKS:
Note: If the World Book buttons above or below don't work, go to the KS Library link below and choose the World Book
there to initialize your computer to accept it.
(You don't have to register.)
KANSAS LIBRARY RESOURCES:
Read these instructions before clicking on the link below:
1. Click on this link: (Kansas Residents)
2. Choose "Explore Our Resources" in the yellow box under the "Find" command.
3. Choose the resource you'd like to look at. For instance, choose "Primary Search" to
look at magazines.
4. A search page will come up. Type in your topic and hit enter.
5. If you're looking at magazines, you usually must choose either HTML Full Text or
PDF Full Text to display the article. PDF is preferred if available and your computer
can handle it, because the pictures are usually better.
Disclaimer: The content of the suggested websites may or may not meet school standards in all respects. You are advised to excercise caution and judgment in using the materials suggested here.
Additional links on this topic: